On Friday, the authorities said that a guy who was working on electrical lines in Sweetwater had been rushed to the hospital after he had been shocked.
The event took place about ten in the morning, as stated by the Sweetwater Police Department.
In the vicinity of SW 1st Street and 103rd Court, where a community with homes and businesses that border one other is being worked on, a crew was hard at work.
“We were all standing here working a normal working day, and all of a sudden, we saw a huge spark like fire,” said Maria Morales, who stated that she observed it happen.”
According to eyewitnesses, the man who was working on the power line received electric shocks and burns.
Morales reported that her son had rushed over to assist the man. While they were performing CPR, she dialed the emergency number.
The man was said to be aware when he was carried to the hospital, but it is unknown what his condition is at this time. The blaze was extinguished in a hurry.
The last time we checked, he was already under anesthesia. The investigation into what caused it continues.