Most Safest Neighborhoods in Kalifornsky

Discover the 5 Most Safest Neighborhoods in Kalifornsky, Alaska

Kalifornsky, situated in the Kenai Peninsula Borough of Alaska, is a census-designated place boasting a population of 5,848 as of 2010. Nestled along the western shoreline of Cook Inlet, roughly 150 miles southwest of Anchorage, Kalifornsky is renowned for its picturesque vistas, thriving wildlife, and opportunities for outdoor recreation. However, the question remains: how secure is Kalifornsky for both its residents and those who visit?

As reported by CrimeGrade.org, Kalifornsky garners an impressive overall crime grade of A+, signifying its significantly higher safety level compared to the average U.S. city. With a safety ranking in the 93rd percentile, this indicates that Kalifornsky outperforms 93% of cities in terms of safety, leaving only 7% that are considered safer.

Nevertheless, it’s important to note that safety levels can vary across different areas within Kalifornsky. CrimeGrade.org also provides insights into the safest and most perilous locations within Kalifornsky, based on crime rates per capita.

The accompanying map displays crime occurrences per 1,000 Kalifornsky residents, with green zones indicating the safest regions and red zones representing the most hazardous areas. Using this map as a guide, we can identify the five safest neighborhoods in Kalifornsky as follows:

Northwest Kalifornsky

This region encompasses the northwestern portion of Kalifornsky, situated alongside the Sterling Highway and in close proximity to the Kenai River.

It boasts a minimal crime rate of 23.9 per 1,000 residents, roughly half the average rate for the city. The likelihood of experiencing a crime in this locality might be as slight as 1 in 37. Predominantly residential, the area also offers a selection of commercial and recreational amenities in its vicinity.

Read More: Considering the Safety: Exploring the 5 Most Safest Places to Live in Daytona Beach!

West Kalifornsky

This region includes the western portion of Kalifornsky, situated along the Cook Inlet and in proximity to the Kasilof River. The crime rate here is moderate, at 33.4 incidents per 1,000 residents, slightly below the city’s average.

The likelihood of experiencing a crime in this area might be approximately 1 in 30. It’s primarily a residential zone, with some agricultural and industrial operations in the vicinity.

Read More: Discover the 5 Most Safest Neighborhoods in Fairbanks, Alaska

Central Kalifornsky

This region encompasses the central section of Kalifornsky, near the Kalifornsky Beach Road and in close proximity to the Soldotna Airport. It maintains a moderate crime rate of 34.7 incidents per 1,000 residents, slightly below the urban average.

The likelihood of experiencing a crime as a resident in this vicinity might be approximately 1 in 29. The area comprises a blend of housing, business, and leisure establishments.

Read More: Discover the 5 Most Safest Neighborhoods in Juneau, Alaska

East Kalifornsky

This region includes the eastern section of Kalifornsky, near the Funny River Road and in proximity to the Kenai National Wildlife Refuge. The occurrence of crime here is moderate, at a rate of 36.8 per 1,000 residents, slightly under the city’s typical average.

The likelihood of experiencing a crime in this vicinity might be around 1 in 27. The area is predominantly rural, with a few residential and recreational amenities in the vicinity.

Read More: Discover the 5 Most Safest Neighborhoods in Tanaina, Alaska

Southwest Kalifornsky

This region includes the southwestern portion of Kalifornsky, near the Cohoe Loop Road and in close proximity to Tustumena Lake. The crime rate here is moderate, at 37.6 incidents per 1,000 residents, slightly below the city’s average.

The likelihood of experiencing a crime in this area might be around 1 in 27. It’s predominantly a rural area, with some residential and agricultural operations in the vicinity.

Read More: Discover the 5 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods in DeKalb County, Georgia

Final Words

These five neighborhoods in Kalifornsky, Alaska, rank as the safest according to data from CrimeGrade.org. Nonetheless, safety isn’t solely dependent on crime statistics; it also encompasses factors like environmental conditions, community unity, public amenities, and individual conduct. Thus, it’s crucial to remain vigilant and use good judgment whether you’re a resident or a visitor in any neighborhood.

profile
With more than two years of expertise in news and analysis, Eileen Stewart is a seasoned reporter. Eileen is a respected voice in this field, well-known for her sharp reporting and insightful analysis. Her writing covers a wide range of subjects, from politics to culture and more.